Before we get into the details please be advised that trying to lose 1 kg a day might be fine but if you continue doing so then it can be harmful. I.e don’t try to lose 10 kg in 10 days or 20 kg in 20 days or so on. I lost 10 kg in 10 days but then shifted to a more relaxed model of losing weight and maintaining it.
So coming to the point, how to lose 1 kg in 1 day ( or 2 kg in 2 days and so on).
You might already be knowing that losing initial 5 kg weight is relatively easy to losing weight after 5 kg.
Also, its easiest to lose weight the first time you wake up out of your sedentary life style and decide to get slim. With each repetitive try your body becomes more hard to shed weight.
So anyway, losing first 1 kg or 2 kg of your body is not an issue at all. Seriously. You can lose 1 kg per day for 2 to 3 days easily if you’re really determined to do so.
How to lose 1 kg in 1 day
This will include 2 things, as usual, 1 exercise, 2 diet control
As for the diet part, simply follow these:
- Don’t take carbohydrates (bread, potato, rice, etc)
- eat protein normally (not like eat all protein that you can, but try to live on protein – meat, pulses low in carbohydrates, egg white only, etc)
- almost no fats (avoid any fats as much as possible)
- no junk, no soda, no nothing, nothing goes in your mouth, and no fruits too! yeah!
- have plenty of desired water
That was pretty simple right? to lose 1kg per day! yeah right. Here’s more to it.
If you follow this diet only, believe me you’re gonna lose at least half kg in 1 day (or lose 1 kg in 2 days)
If you’re fine with it, perfect, otherwise add these exercises to your routine to get to lose 1 kg in 1 day.
Exercises to lose 1 kg in 1 day
Well there are no specific exercises for that, just tips to keep in mind while trying to lose 1 kg per day:
- don’t lie flat on the bed!
- do normal daily tasks
- do at least 40 minutes (or 1 hour if possible) jogging + walking (walk when you’re unable to jog, regain strength and jog again)
- hike or swim if possible, nothing is better than that.
Ok there, 1 more thing, don’t jump on the scale straight away to check if you lost weight or not right after 1 day.
Your intestines still need to be empty before they show you some real weight of yours. So go empty yourself and see if you really lost 1 kg in 1 day or not ?
There are various weight loss myths floating around too, so make sure that you don’t fell trap to them and keep your focus on losing weight and getting in shape the right way.
Let me know your experience regarding following these steps to lose 1 kg per day.