Its the blessed month of Ramadan. Many people get reason to get fat in this month but hey wait, what if I can help you lose some weight in it?
Ok so if you want to lose 10 kg in month of Ramadan (could be 5 kg more or less depending upon you!) follow this regime.
Diet Sehri to lose weight in Ramadan:
Keep the sehri simple to lose weight in month of Ramadan. We usually have a habit of eating a lot and stuff ourselves during the sehri during the month of Ramadan, with a fear as if we’ll be feeling hungry and might starve to death if we don’t stuff ourselves with anything possible available that we can put inside our mouth! Well, we need to change this habit and eat like normal days, to keep our weight in control and to lose it if you’re already overweight.
To lose weight during Ramadan, make sure that you follow this diet in the sehri:
- Have only egg white (boiled).
- If you take yoghurt or lassi in morning to avoid thirst, then take the one with skimmed milk.
- Have plenty of water
- Don’t have oily paratha and other oily stuff
Remember that it’s just a breakfast, being done bit early during Ramadan! So follow your breakfast routine, however make sure you have enough fluid and water to keep your thirst away!
Diet Aftari to lose weight in Ramazan:
Again, our concept is that we need to eat whole weeks rashan in one aftari to justify it! Well no, it’s just a mean, you can say it’s a combine lunch and dinner!
To lose weight in Ramadan, make sure you follow these points during the aftar:
- Open the fast with date (1 is enough) and have plenty of water
- You can have sugar free drinks like Diet Rooh afza or diet coke too
- Get up and have a break for prayers. Take time. And now it’s time for dinner
- Have roasted chicken breast in dinner only or have boiled vegetables
- Nothing with sugar, NOTHING!
- Avoid refined carbohydrates, pakoras, samosa, chana chaat
- Don’t add sugar to fluid salad
- Walk after the aftari
Exercises to lose weight in Ramadan:
You can exercise at these timings in month of Ramadan: (remember, it might be difficult for first 3-4 days only)
Before aftari, walk or jog for 30 minutes.
After aftari with date and water, have a break, and goto gym or any other activity.
Hopefully you will lose 1 kg in 3 days through this regime and ultimately 10 kg in 1 month of Ramadan!
Do share you progress with us!
It took me hours to write this post "Lets lose 10 Kg in month of Ramadan", it would take you a second to share it!