Well running is one of the most amazing and fun way to lose weight. It might seem difficult in the beginning but once you get hold of it, it’s just great! It also keeps your body in fitness, so you not only end up being slim, but also fit!
However, due to some reason, if you want to lose weight without running, that’s perfectly possible!
How to lose weight without running
The best way to lose weight and stay fit is to have both healthy diet and exercise. If you want to know how to lose weight without running, understand both the diet and exercise part of this post.
Weight loss Diet to lose weight without running
The minimum things to do for a diet for weight loss without running include:
- no sugar of any sort what so ever, no white sugar, no brown sugar
- no sweetened drinks, this includes things like pepsi, coke, nestle and other milks, nestle and other bottled waters, etc.
- no artificial sweeteners, use them at minimum if you are dying without them, but ultimately stop using them or you won’t lose weight optimally.
- no fried things. nothing that gets fried, including finger chips, kfc, mcdonalds and other toxic food chains are included in it too.
- no foods high in carbohydrates like potatoes
- eat diet high in fiber
- eat diet rich in calcium, no not the packaged milk – that’s too toxic on it’s own, instead have dark green leafy vegetables including spinach
- have plenty of water, it will not only help the body to flush the toxins, but also make you feel full if you’ll take water before the meals
- don’t drink water during and right after the meals, unless necessary
These were few tips including things not to eat and do when you’re trying to lose weight without running or similar activity.
What you can eat for weight reduction includes:
- foods with minimum carbohydrate and fat content
- natural eggs (not the white or any colored artificial eggs), preferably egg white only if you’re exercising less
- natural chicken (not the broiler or artificial chicken)
- raw and lightly cooked vegetables
- green leafy vegetables including spinach
- plenty of water
Exercises to lose weight without jogging / running
As mentioned earlier, the best and easiest way to lose weight includes running or jogging, however jogging or running alone isn’t useful either and needs pushups, chin ups at least with it for a fit body.
Anyway, as we’re focusing here to lose weight without running, here are few tips to get it done:
- join some sports that you like
- join gym and take it easy
- hiking or trekking
Make a habit to walk daily and have the sports or activity at least 3 days a week to stay fit.
If you have any feedback or suggestion about ways to lose weight without running please let me know throw comments.